ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio updated / new piccys

V6
pete savill said:
well tidy.have you got any plans for it?
next I wana try get ice sorted again and problay leave it there rite now it needs new set of front dampers as mine are knakerd on it at moment. then few lil finsh tocuhs like silver tec bulbs all round and crystal side reapters. And then ill probaly leave it at that as wana keep car sublte looking not ott

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Would look great with bigger brake discs, the big wheels kind of make the current brakes look feeble.

Black Clio 182
very nice ross, yeah u can go over the top with a clio easily, im leaving mine as it is too. just mite be tempted if i see a bargin lol.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Maz said:
Whats a 1.2 16v clio sport ??? thought sports only came as 2L 172/182 ??? :S

been asked sooo many times

the 1.2 16v comes under the "sport" catogory in the renault list, think it consists of the Dynamique range and few others

the 172, 182, v6 and megy 225

come under the RS range (Renault Sport)

Last edited:
  Golf GTI 1.8T
Martin_89 said:
Dynamique is a sport

is it fcuk, but mine comes under a sport too but it deffinately aint. lol

Clio R, nice pics and really liked the sound of from that exhaust at the south mimms meet. Slivers and repeaters deffinately needed, it makes a lot of difference to the apperiance just those ickle touches.

V6
Maz said:
Whats a 1.2 16v clio sport ??? thought sports only came as 2L 172/182 ??? :S
gd question mate on me paper work of car it says 1.2 16v sport. just model they did i fink obouisly it isnt noting like sport just has nice interor and white dials etc

Golf GTI 1.8T
I think they did make a few but not many. For some reason I thought your car was 1.6, you aint got 1.6 side badges have you?

V6
mitchzxr said:
I think they did make a few but not many. For some reason I thought your car was 1.6, you aint got 1.6 side badges have you?
nah just 16v bagdes on side strips mate only slow 1.2 just all looks and no go

Golf GTI 1.8T
Clio R said:
nah just 16v bagdes on side strips mate only slow 1.2 just all looks and no go

Ahh reeeet, shoulda gone to specsavers!
Was it you that was looking at the interior of my car?

V6
mitchzxr said:
Ahh reeeet, shoulda gone to specsavers!
Was it you that was looking at the interior of my car?
yea that was me mate at south mimis meet in green combats, i was like wtf where u get interor? did that cum with car looks nice mate

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pretty nice...think i saw the car at the show...Does that clio clio not get shfted for the black plates,

V6
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Pretty nice...think i saw the car at the show...Does that clio clio not get shfted for the black plates,
wat g-mans black clio dont think hes got caught for them plates yet hes only got one at front of car at moment so pigs only see it when there going opposite direction to him which is bit to late for them to do anyting. less they can catch up lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
Clio R said:
yea that was me mate at south mimis meet in green combats, i was like wtf where u get interor? did that cum with car looks nice mate

Oh sorry woulda come over but my spine was locked with the coldness, and I didn't know anyone there lol.
It's lovely aint it, I reckon its gotta be the only non sport out there with that leather, it's out of BBPT's 172 exclusive turbo.