ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales Driving Meet Pics - pic heavy

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
sorry i missed this meet guys, was in work till 5 :( not cool!!!!

how much did the new splitter set you back gary??????

K-tec has got an offer on at the moment, quote Sean from k-tec and your username and you get it for £88.12 delivered instead of £117.80 for cliosport members price normally, its £123.38 to normal punters

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
lol, im jokin at the end of the day ur havin fun.

Should have seen Dylan do a scandinavian flick on the 4069 hairpin at the start of the drive , hit it at about 40-50 mph got the back end out all the way around at about 35deg whilst ripping the rubber from his fronts all in one action, it was on the way down too, best bit of Front wheel drive driving i have seen in a long time 11 out of 10:approve: , roads were bloody quiet up there yesterday!

Blk/Gold 182 FF
K-tec has got an offer on at the moment, quote Sean from k-tec and your username and you get it for £88.12 delivered instead of £117.80 for cliosport members price normally, its £123.38 to normal punters

niiiice is this just for the carbon fibre one? i'm not sure if carbon fibre would look good or not, on black, with nothin else carbon fibre or gray....or will it?? lol

Cupra 300 ST 4drive

niiiice is this just for the carbon fibre one? i'm not sure if carbon fibre would look good or not, on black, with nothin else carbon fibre or gray....or will it?? lol

looking at sean from k-tec post today the offer is now closed as of 11:30 this morning, i rang them at 9:30 this morning, yes its the carbon fibre one Andrew :)

Blk/Gold 182 FF
oh gutted :( still want one though lol but dunno if its worth the full price! what other ones will fit? someone told me one of a megane or laguna may fit? or is tha aload of BS lol

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
PM guppy on here he fitted something off another car after he destroyed his CF splitter on the other driving meet we done, i think hes got a megane one, he bought cheap off ebay not 100%

Blk/Gold 182 FF
PM guppy on here he fitted something off another car after he destroyed his CF splitter on the other driving meet we done, i think hes got a megane one, he bought cheap off ebay not 100%

sweet, nice one dude thats wats rele missin from my clio:race: hehe

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
GSI in the right hands is a very quick motor as is the 182, dylan and i have had a few good blasts , it goes like this gap between us no gap between us constanly, awkward to describe maybe dylan can explain better

Vauxhall Astra turbo
GSI in the right hands is a very quick motor as is the 182, dylan and i have had a few good blasts , it goes like this gap between us no gap between us constanly, awkward to describe maybe dylan can explain better

On the black, Gsi = more torque out of bends
182 = better chasie

= Gap out of bent then no gap through bends etc etc.

C

clvs2222

i think he's on about turbo lag dylan.

i dont know much about it, not havin a turbo yet.

C

clvs2222

talked to a guy in work about the codec codes. he says iv gotta download the right file to go with my camera. ill do it when i get some time mate. next couple days hopefully. when i went up there again with my mate i unforunetly dropped my camera nd it broke so will have a new dlsr soon. :D

Audi TT 3.2 V6
talked to a guy in work about the codec codes. he says iv gotta download the right file to go with my camera. ill do it when i get some time mate. next couple days hopefully. when i went up there again with my mate i unforunetly dropped my camera nd it broke so will have a new dlsr soon. :D

Sounds like you need a codec pack mate.

This one should get yourn vid's playing...

http://www.free-codecs.com/K_lite_codec_pack_download.htm

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
couldn't really say how high you were off the tarmac gary but i can still picture it in my mind now...

mk2 slow. . .
Is this in the black mountains? nere the brecons by any chance? cause i drove along roads which look exactly like them today. If so there lovely roads to drive, have to be careful of the odd sheep in the middle of the road. Will psot some pics of mine up on thursday evening as im stilll away at the girlfriends dads in swansea.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Is this in the black mountains? nere the brecons by any chance? cause i drove along roads which look exactly like them today. If so there lovely roads to drive, have to be careful of the odd sheep in the middle of the road. Will psot some pics of mine up on thursday evening as im stilll away at the girlfriends dads in swansea.

Yes mate , black mountains, brecon beacons A470,A4069 etc, where abouts in swansea are you staying

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
couldn't really say how high you were off the tarmac gary but i can still picture it in my mind now...

All i can picture is Dylans face coming back down towards us after the hairpin riot saying I THINK I BROKE SOMETHING and not giving a flying F-ck about it ! lol

C

clvs2222

^mind my chuckling at the end of the vid, found it quite amusing

C

clvs2222

you know what i think it was. he caused a massive bald spot on his tyres and thats what he could feel through the wheel.

C

clvs2222

is he really, thats handy to know. my house needs a re-cable. shall give him a bell

C

clvs2222

^^lol, thats what i thought. but got the first part.

you like the video dylan?

im uploading the other one as i type.