ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

R

robclio182

yep lol, its back on now, and its not that noticeable, was going to stitch it up with cable ties like owens but decided against it.......... until i do it again

at least its back on in it are you putting your name on that list for french show in june

Fiesta ST-3
Yea mate, I prefer to have a well organized meet every other month with good attendance, food pictures etc than one every month with poor numbers and lack of planning.

R

robclio182

Yea mate, I prefer to have a well organized meet every other month with good attendance, food pictures etc than one every month with poor numbers and lack of planning.
I couldnt agree more mate

Ultra Red Megane 175
Evening all. Thought I'd post this in here so someone local may be able to help me. Does anyone know of a place in South Wales where I can get my suspension geometry setup properly on the Trophy?

Cheers,

Rhod

Octavia VRS LE
Finally a paying member so now i can put my self down for the meets!! im up for the next one!! put faces to the names :p

Fiesta ST-3
How come the area is so quiet lads? Plenty going on and plenty to get your names down on, but little to no interest? What's up?

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Iv been enjoying the weather mate so not been online for a few days. Just put my name down for a few, still need to buy my FCS and CS Sat tickets though haha

Focus RS + S3
not much at all, managed to get a load of hours in work so been flat out really, clio got a new MOT *phew* and now the heaters have decided to pack in, i really dont know why im bothering with the car atm :(

Focus RS + S3
its always the same mate, but there seems to be quite a few welsh people signing up which is good :)

Honda Civic EP2
Would anyone like to arrange a meet sometime next month? I don't mind doing it, although I'm not sure many will be interested as none of you know me!

Focus RS + S3
Would anyone like to arrange a meet sometime next month? I don't mind doing it, although I'm not sure many will be interested as none of you know me!

what a better chance to get to know you lol

thats the idea behind the meets, names to faces etc :)

Honda Civic EP2
What about sometime at the end of august? Gives me time to fix up a few things with my Clio, and a good clean is well needed!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Was you at the newport meet a few weeks back (the speedway) with the guy in the inferno orange 182?

Rogerstone is 5mins away from me.

Hiya mate. As Hodgins says, I am indeed in Rogerstone and looking to get along to a few meets before the poorer weather starts creeping in again.

So you 2 know grant hopkins with the white mk6 fiesta?

I was there when he was talking to you both. I didn't do any talking just drooled over both the cars :D

Focus RS + S3
Yeah, i knw grant, top guy, done a few meets with him and many shows with the ZSOC
Small world! Lol

Its a small world indeed.

He gets his car back later form the bodyshop he's just had a load off smoothing done.

Focus RS + S3
and i didnt realise that hes good mates with a girl i work with until recently, hes a popular guy by the seems haha
his fiesta is lovely

Its very smart he'll have a mag feature soon. Anyone know off the best place to get a speed sensor?I tried renault but even trade price is over £120