ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

Focus RS + S3
Haha, its an awesome place, thats why i didnt mind doing a 10 hour round trip down the to get the clio :)
Bodmin moor is where its at

R

robclio182

Hey hodge my car is up for grabs if you know anyone interested , its now got a 12 month mot and taxed for 4.5 months , Looking for sensible offer or may px .
Text or inbox if you know anyone interested mate

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
i should make an apperance in mine in a at some point after winter, last meet i attended was good

Owen

ClioSport Admin
News..... Erm the new speedbump by work is really punishing my 5 piece splitter. Might be a lightweight version come the meet, flol.

I did hear, he then went to look at another ly 182 in nottingham.

He's planning an engine conversion for his derv now instead sometime next year i think.

How come your selling the sport? Does anyone know a lad that lives chepstow way with a black phase 2 has a few yellow bits on it.Seen it the other day it looked smart.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
I am no longer a south walian :( thats whats new. not been on here since the beginning of september, how was the meet?

Suzuki Jimny
The meet was good :) pictures are in clio media.

I'm still stuck with my clio, had 1 person ask about it so far :(

Good News! I'm buying a BG full fat 182 off a friend from work next month :). Nice natural progression from PH2 1.2 8V to a PH1 172 black pearl to a FF 182 :). Scott you may have seen it driving about Milfordhaven?

Fiesta ST-3
Hi guys

How are we all? All a bit quiet in the Wales are at the moment. A karting meet which never took off and not much interest in the Xmas meal either. Whats up? We've had some blinding meets. Lets make the Xmas one just as good. Anyways what's news with everyone?

Hi guys

How are we all? All a bit quiet in the Wales are at the moment. A karting meet which never took off and not much interest in the Xmas meal either. Whats up? We've had some blinding meets. Lets make the Xmas one just as good. Anyways what's news with everyone?

I'm relatively new to meets etc been lurking on this forum for yonks mind. I would be keen on a meet soon, a small pembrokeshire/camarthen meet would be quite good for some picys etc... Also ive finally progressed from PH2 1.2 to ph1 172 to my RB 182 i'll put a proggy up soon.