ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales meet Swansea (Pic heavy)

B

bluebell

Excellent day... great to meet up with everyone had to leave early im afraid.... Cars looks awesome and some brilliant pics.... will upload mine today not had chance to download them yet..... must say tho still getting a bit of stick for the side decals on my CUP.... do i take them off... i am liking them but not many other people seem to :(. Thanks Scott for organising the meet ... excellent location for the line up .... !!!! One excellent place to go is cheddar gorge anyone been there?.. not tooooo far and some excellent picture opportunities...:approve: wot does everyone think??????

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I'll be honest Bluebell, the decals don't do anything for me. It's your car though, so keep them if you like them :approve:

Where is cheddar gorge?

Fiesta ST-3
Excellent day... great to meet up with everyone had to leave early im afraid.... Cars looks awesome and some brilliant pics.... will upload mine today not had chance to download them yet..... must say tho still getting a bit of stick for the side decals on my CUP.... do i take them off... i am liking them but not many other people seem to :(. Thanks Scott for organising the meet ... excellent location for the line up .... !!!! One excellent place to go is cheddar gorge anyone been there?.. not tooooo far and some excellent picture opportunities...:approve: wot does everyone think??????

PM me some details and I will look into it. :)

Focus RS + S3
the zetec-s owners go to cheddar quite a lot, looks a nice location, around an hour drive from me i think

B

bluebell

I'll be honest Bluebell, the decals don't do anything for me. It's your car though, so keep them if you like them :approve:

Where is cheddar gorge?

I know im thinkin of taking them off yours looked sooooo good on sunday was swaying me a little....

182 Cup & 172
Great meet all, sorry had to leave early, my friend had to be somewhere :(, cars looked great, look forward to the next meet ;)

Bux

Golf GTD
Cheddar is fantastic, I go there every now and then. Usually go on a drive through cheddar and end up in Weston Super Mare, its a pretty good day out, did it last year :D

You've just got to be careful not to overdo it going down the gorge as some of the corners are tighter than they first seem and you can easily end up on the wrong side of the road.

B

bluebell

Cheddar is fantastic, I go there every now and then. Usually go on a drive through cheddar and end up in Weston Super Mare, its a pretty good day out, did it last year :D

You've just got to be careful not to overdo it going down the gorge as some of the corners are tighter than they first seem and you can easily end up on the wrong side of the road.

Very true..... been there and done that as well :rasp: we usually end up in Weston as well... we also got permission last year to park directly on the beach which was the most amazing piccie opportunity..:cool:

Focus RS + S3
if something was organised down chedder it would be good to do a south wales/South West joint meet

Bux

Golf GTD
Very true..... been there and done that as well :rasp: we usually end up in Weston as well... we also got permission last year to park directly on the beach which was the most amazing piccie opportunity..:cool:

Did that last summer :) There's part of the car park on the beach and we got there before we had to pay.
Started in Cheddar at 5am, just as it was getting light.
This pic was on the beach at about 7.30 - 8.00 in the morn.

P1000282.jpg

R

revalot

loving the fact that everyone loves the three R/B :) good colour isnt it bluebell and owen182 ;)

R

robclio182

was a good meet my first clio meet, i must stress im a rover boy. I was the asian dude there lol. My pics are being uploaded a moment so wont be long

cheers
Maj
My first clio meet to , cracking bunch of peoople thou

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
A bit slow in replying I know... but great pics, folks. I wish I could have made it along and will try and get to a future drive / event.

Thanks Owen for directing me here - your motor looks great and that lowered stance is bang-on! It looks especially fantabulous in the RB line-up shot... :D

Just a side note regarding Cheddar Gorge... the local authorities are trying to clamp down on car club meets and drives through there at the moment following a few recent issues with inconsiderate and downright dangerous idiot drivers from a couple of car clubs / forums. My partner lives down that way and police presence has been high of late with them moving on groups of cars who they think may be representing a car club. Police bikes have been posted either end of the gorge to deter the would-be Seb Loeb's from going through it too hot! LOL! As a result I think it might be best to look elsewhere for a meet / photo shoot at present simply to avoid any unnecessary hassles.