ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales Photography meet?

Well you've given me the motivation to look into it. I was looking into a trip to the Lake District for a few days, but that's a bit far at the moment. Pembrokeshire is within range of one tank of fuel for my car (just) so that'll do for me :)

Fiesta ST-3
Well you've given me the motivation to look into it. I was looking into a trip to the Lake District for a few days, but that's a bit far at the moment. Pembrokeshire is within range of one tank of fuel for my car (just) so that'll do for me :)

And you have me to guide you to all the wonderful places posted in that thread :D

Fiesta ST-3
Yes mate and many more. I live in Pembrokeshire a town called Haverfordwest which is the county town and bang smack in the centre.

Cool, I was just looking for B+Bs around there. Well I'll have to work out when would be the best time to go for the weekend, I doubt it makes much difference really! But this is something that is SOOOOO dependant on the weather :(

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
there are a few resivour's also, these are on the way to Pembrokshire. I think you should camp! get the full chilly experience! haha

Fiesta ST-3
Cool, I was just looking for B+Bs around there. Well I'll have to work out when would be the best time to go for the weekend, I doubt it makes much difference really! But this is something that is SOOOOO dependant on the weather :(

A friend runs this caravan park located in the north of the county where most of the beauty spots are. Potentially cheaper than a B+B.

http://www.pencarnanfarm.co.uk/

And you're right, the weather is so key.

Camping is not really going to happen, as I can't get any of the gear in my car. I can fit my camera gear, some clothes.......and that's about it really!