ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Yorks Meet 10/3/2006 - 56Kb - EXPECT LONG LOAD TIMES!

Clio
Re: South Yorks Meet 10/3/2006

yeh i felt for you everytime i went over a bad bump knowing your low mobile was close behind hehe

A Fcukin Car

Most of ya struggled to keep up with Sarah at the front, 1.2 and 3 people in :rasp: :rasp:

Clio

fastest 1.2 in the west is that thing, sarah is a loony, but i think id trust her lol!

^^ haha that is true lol

mikey i have to say mate, when i was infront, you kept falling behind and when you were infront, you didnt make much ground on me, i know the secret under your bonnet!! mine maybe 15s but yours is a 1.2 :rasp: hahahaha

lol

jamie

Clio 1.2 16v

Can we get another one sorted then! Looking forward to taking part this time!

ST

Ace pics..

Best car there, the dynamique on the Super L's with the french plates...

Exhausts on the 182's, surely they aren't real??

Ace pics..

Best car there, the dynamique on the Super L's with the french plates...

Exhausts on the 182's, surely they aren't real??

yay! cheers alan lol

yeah, they are for real lol, russ's was fooking mental the noise was just silly, could hear him at the front of the pack from miles back lol

Clio

lol seriously need a coil thought i was gonna have to stop at one point, engine warning light came on for about 10 mins and i continued to thrash and it went off lol!

330Ci M Sport

yeah, they are for real lol, russ's was fooking mental the noise was just silly, could hear him at the front of the pack from miles back lol
th_MOV00006.jpg

See My Clio? Tell Me

Most of ya struggled to keep up with Sarah at the front, 1.2 and 3 people in :rasp: :rasp:

ill tell ya what sarah and that likkle 1.2 really shocked me she cant half get it moving

and mikey less of the "1.4 slowing me down" lol i was holding back staying clear of hairy and russ there mad. russ over taking sarah on the edge and harry wheel spinning and handbraking round the corners.

E60 diesel powah

looks like a good meet! im sure il be ther in the future! good pics too

Clio

bondy mate you see my car infront, that was where the noise was coming from ;)

Clio

ill tell ya what sarah and that likkle 1.2 really shocked me she cant half get it moving

and mikey less of the "1.4 slowing me down" lol i was holding back staying clear of hairy and russ there mad. russ over taking sarah on the edge and harry wheel spinning and handbraking round the corners.

im only jokin ya mate i was quite happy with your pace and i thought it was sensible that you left a gap from those loonatics everytime we went around a tight bend i was waiting to see a 4 clio pileup lol!!!

See My Clio? Tell Me

after seeing hairy in that 172 im going to wait a while do some more growing up before i let my self loose in one id love to have the bottle to raz that the way he was !

Clio

dave's too thick to be frightened lol ;), i wish i could have a 182 though :(

See My Clio? Tell Me

lol i was like that. Butafter crashing makes ya think twice about what your doing. It proper screwed up my driving! driving the bus dont help too much neither.

Last edited:
  See My Clio? Tell Me

speaking of 182's im sure i could save 1500 and see MATT-BLACK sure i could fit one my self but the insurance???? emm i dar not ask

Clio 182

182 insurance isn't bad for me, £810 fully comp when im 21, 3 years no claims - but 6 points on my licence :( so you might be surprised!

Clio

yup you got that right, cant wait to see what al has though, he took millions of pictures and got loads of footage!!

not seen al or gaz's collection of pics and vids yet, they're keeping us waiting...

edit: grrr m!key beat me too it!

there was only one person there when we got there, plus we were in a corner too...

as more people showed some security guard wandered over and asked us all go leave or they were going to bring the clamps out, ha ha ha!! they wish what...

... then they were taking everyones plates while sat in their security jeep... how pathetic may i add..

Clio 182

they're not going to do anything, its just a pathetic scare tactic from people who have dull jobs

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)

When i went to a meet there they where fine with us that was a sat lol

1 of them was walking around keeping an eye on are cars when we went into the shops:)

Clio

lol like the cars are gonna start to do donuts around the car park by themselves hehe!!

Lol prob was a strange guy, did anyone tell them you where coming???