ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend Meet 31/05/14

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I still have my old nickname woo haha! Thought I'd treat myself after my smash up in my fez
Im glad you didnt get a corsa timothy looks nice, looking forward to seeing this one :approve:

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
That's good news Kyle.....you might have to guide me in on the day ;)

Once u go past mini roundabout at the petrol garage chuck the 1st left and well be down the back end bud. The nasty speedhump is around the 3rd turning in the car park so ull miss it no probs :)

Renault Clio V6
Cheers pal will do that in the V6.....never have too think about it usually in Tescos car park in the 4x4 lol.
Even the MOT with the Clio V6 I had to do the tests as the test guy was to worried to do them and had too build the ramps up to get the car on the lifts.....oh the fun of practical cars ;)
Look forward to meeting like minded French car fanatics :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Cheers pal will do that in the V6.....never have too think about it usually in Tescos car park in the 4x4 lol.
Even the MOT with the Clio V6 I had to do the tests as the test guy was to worried to do them and had too build the ramps up to get the car on the lifts.....oh the fun of practical cars ;)
Look forward to meeting like minded French car fanatics :)

Lol we are all low riders. Will be good to see ya. Them bumps are well harsh

172 Rep
Im glad you didnt get a corsa timothy looks nice, looking forward to seeing this one :approve:

I was so close to getting the vxr Ian, car was in for a turbo rebuild so I backed off, see the Clio and test drove it etc and I loved it :) glad I'm back in the French gang!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I was so close to getting the vxr Ian, car was in for a turbo rebuild so I backed off, see the Clio and test drove it etc and I loved it :) glad I'm back in the French gang!

U still picking her up tomorrow timothy

PH2 172
Hi there Kyle and everyone else,only joined today,but can make Southend.I`m in Luton,so this is closest group to me,and seems to be where the action is.See you there.
P.S. Anyone got a spare set of 172 rear coilovers surplus to requirements that I could buy?Best wishes,Steve.M:)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Hi there Kyle and everyone else,only joined today,but can make Southend.I`m in Luton,so this is closest group to me,and seems to be where the action is.See you there.
P.S. Anyone got a spare set of 172 rear coilovers surplus to requirements that I could buy?Best wishes,Steve.M:)

See ya there mate :) Dr Jekyll u got any laying around?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I don't have rear coilovers as I sent them back but I do have some standard shocks with either standard springs or vmaxx lowering springs but no adjusters.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

Get down the Ace Cafe tomorrow evening if you can make it.

I can't make this SE meet as I'll be at Froch Vs Groves at Wembley.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Get down the Ace Cafe tomorrow evening if you can make it.

I can't make this SE meet as I'll be at Froch Vs Groves at Wembley.

That will be a great night that fight
Im proper skint & couldn't get it off work

I'll pop along

1. Kyle86
2. AlexW
3. Scattle
4. Terrydb
5. Fantom
6. Andre91
7. barrythecat
8. Dr Jekyll
9. Matt 200 (if i have car back)
10. scaryopa (il be on time this meet
11. Ron
12. JT172 ( I'll be in my 197) :)
13. rs_ian
14. Racy blue
15. rafmatt1984
16. hiben1 (Harvester or Chimichangas? If southend have one?)
17. dmallett
18. Tyler

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I should be getting the PB back on the 31st so i could give it a wash and pop over