ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southend Saturday 2nd of May 18:00

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hopefully :smile:
Ill pop along defo
Sounds good!
i just hope its not windy :smile:
Yeah, I'm in - weather pending ! Someone remind me nearer the time ?

Haven't had a text from you in over 12 hours.
Assumed you'd died TBH.
Must have found something to do !
I think I have this weekend off work so im game.
Is there a definitive date on this yet guys? Fri or sat?
I might be able to make it, what day?
Mass quote up so that you all got notification of the change of date.

Now Saturday 2nd May :up:

PH2 172
Me no understand?
The header for this thread has been amended( I assume) from a previously proposed date,which I did not appreciate,and has made some contributions confusing.
As it reads,your 1st April contribution is playing devils advocate,given the amended date.

RyG

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
The header for this thread has been amended( I assume) from a previously proposed date,which I did not appreciate,and has made some contributions confusing.
As it reads,your 1st April contribution is playing devils advocate,given the amended date.
Now me no understand!?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Now I'm even more confused?!?

RyG

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Doubt I'll be making this. Not getting much sleep as our second son was born on Wednesday :smile:
Congrats!! I didnt know you (well, the mrs) were expecting! Say Hi to the little man from me. :)