ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

space saver spare wheel for 182

renault clio 182 cup
does anyone know if you can buy a space saver spare wheel for a 182 as i dont really want to carry a full size wheel,if so do you know where i can buy one from and how much they are.thanks

Da

Less
surely any 16" space saver with the correct stud pattern will do? (4x100 iirc?)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I've been looking into a vauxhall 205/55/14 steelie instead of my alloy. I just need to clarify that it will fit over the caliper.

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
I read on another thread that spacesavers dont fit over the caliper. Full sized or nothing I think.

clio 182 black /gold
I have had a blow out the foam was no use at all. Lucky i was near home and my dad took me for a tyre. So i now i carry a spare alloy, not what you want to here but hey

Black/Gold 182
I posted a thread on this a while back. Concensus was to try a get a replacement alloy. been looking on Ebay but not found any yet. I'm after the cup anthracite ones. Would be a good group buy

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Yeh its ok having a puncture,but as has been said a blow out is a whole different matter....
Ive got 3yrs AA with mine but its a waste calling them out for a blow out

ian

I've been asking the same thing for donkeys too as I don't feel comfortable with just foam especially on motorway journeys. There must be a space saver wheel that will fit over the calipers somewhere - even if you have to swap the front and back wheels?!?!?