ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speaker grills

not really ive just cut a hole in each one and fitted the pioneer ones on looks good i think.its nowt fantastic. i dont know what all the fuss is about i will post pics of em in the morning anyone else done it

Da

Less

surely u asked for the fuss by asking wot we thought then not telling us wot youd done to them? lol

o god ;)i was just checking to see if anyone has done owt like it cos a few people said just replace ur speakers and put the same grills back on but i thought i would be a rebel and go for it :eek:

Does four posts count as fuss?

I used the original grilles cos when I trade in the car Im putting the factory spkrs back in.

Was tempted to do something with the Focal covers but this way noone can see Ive an uprated stereo.

Lets see the pics then mate...

it keeps going dark it will be weekend by the time i take pics now. im keeping the car for years so im going to do a proper job of it its took me ages only done 1 of them not had much time and stop making a fuss;);)