ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speaker system

might order that one later then when im home and put the one ive just ordered back on ebay or something.. means i have to buy an optical cable too?

yup it does (nothing is ever easy or cheap lol ) i picked mine up in newyork at xmas and i still havent used it infact i bought 2 but one was faulty someone had almost cut through 1 of the wires

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
guy have u had confirmation of delivery of your tv? They taken the money from my account but not hard anything about delivery yet?

not yet mate.. they say they will email to confirm, and then phone 30mins before delivering??

im not expecting mine till friday though, they havent taken money out yet (i ordered mine friday)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
i can't even get through to talk to anyone about it? what number u ringing?

well cost to go get the cable 1200 cable 20 lets say 1020 hehe:evil:

dunno whats it worth to you its unboxed but never been used

as for why well i dont have a hdtv so no point in having it really its been sitting there since xmas

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
knowsit son. I ordered mine teusday evening, they took the money on 31st, so it should be here by tomorrow

Guy here is my set up just now, panasonic HT880 - (crap phone pics)
DSC00270.gif

DSC00269.gif

think its rated at 1000W peak, and can really get the floor shaking when you crank it up! :D

Edit - just noticed you have ordered your own one already :eek:

mcb, you ordered from that hifibitz before?
were they long with delivery? they still havent taken money out for the yam system...

by friday i SHOULD have

TV
yama sound
stand
dvd player
and most the leads to connect it all up..

phoned em, they're on order from yamaha and will be with me in about a week.. have to live with TV speakers for a few days!

Guy said:
phoned em, they're on order from yamaha and will be with me in about a week.. have to live with TV speakers for a few days!

the tv speakers on the 32 arnt bad really not earth shattering but still lol