ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speaker upgrade and Subwoofer install

Clio182
I’m thinking about installing a sub and upgrading the speakers in my 182 - nothing ridiculous: I’m 43 now and went through THAT stage a few years ago! There are, however, times when I switch from Radio 4 to something slightly more contemporary....

So I’m looking for suggestions. Under seat subs seem popular. Recommendations for a decent headunit would be welcome, preferably that would drive a sub without the need for a separate amp.

Answers below!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
You aren't going to drive a sub from a headunit mate. If you don't want a separate amp then go for an underseat one as they'll have inbuilt amps

Clio182
Hi mate - I’m trying to take a look at your build thread but get an error message. Something about you limiting who can view it. Can you help me out a bit?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate - I’m trying to take a look at your build thread but get an error message. Something about you limiting who can view it. Can you help me out a bit?
Shouldnt be any limitation mate.