ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speakers Beside Parcel Shelf?

1.2 12V Polo 9n3
Was just wonderin if it would be possile to fit some speakers under the vents beside the parcel shelf??
anyone done this before? and if so how did it turn out?
also what size speakers would you recommend i put under them

help much appreciated

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
arnt they already speaker brackets there my car admittedly dont have the speakers but surely some clios much have the rears in them spaces as afaik there made for speakers

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Here's mine. Yes they are the dreaded 6x9's. But they fit.

Hidden6x9.jpg

Last edited:
  Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i thought 6X9s would fit in there, but they look a bit packed, a set of 5 inchers should fit easily

'18 Megane dci
The vents are meant to be clear so the boot shuts easier iirc, allows air out of the bootspace quickly when shutting.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i suppose it depends how much you use your boot, or your boot extention also knon as the back seats lol. you can fit more in there than you can int he boot :D

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
theres room for speakers as the same as the ones in the front dash. I fitted some on my mums old clio. Dead easy, from ebay about 20 quid, then ran wires under the door sills to the back.

Measure but i think they are 10cm ones.