ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speakers

What size speakers will fit in my mk1 phase 3 clio doors. At the moment there aint any there, so ill have to cut the door card.

Cheers

Craig.

Oh, be careful tho.. if you have no speakers in the door cards, you probably have manual windows? If you put a speaker there, you can no longer turn the winder properly.. so you either have to position it differently or convert to electric windows in the front.

If you want some fella ive got some vibe coaxlial/components that fit perfectly. just took them out of my mk1 phase3 RT.

Let me know if your interested.

NeilDown, 10cm m8. I had to cut the door cards, if you take the door card off theres a shape that can be cut out 2 fit, 13cm will fit and if the magnets arent too big then the window wil still go up and down ok

is cutting a hole in the plastic door card easy enough to do?

i wuld just be a bit scared of it cracking... but in the last couple of days i have been thinking of getting comps instead of 6*9s

jus run the wire from the back of the stereo behind the footwells in2 the doors, i used a mini-circular saw 2 get thru it, easy enuff! i dont think it would crack, its not really that thin, and i dont think u wil fit 6x9s in the doors