ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spec C Pics

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Finally managed a good cleaing/waxing sesh and the sun happened to be out so I've taken a few pics of the new rally ****!;)

Forth11024.jpg

Forth21024.jpg

Forth31024.jpg

forth41024.jpg

front1024.jpg

rear1024.jpg

It's been remapped and made 346/341 bhp/lbft, near as dammit 260bhp/tonne, amazingly quick!!:D

Titanium 182 FF
My god that is nice!
Although im not keen on the roof vent, does it actually do anything?

My god that is nice!
Although im not keen on the roof vent, does it actually do anything?

The roof vent is on the car as the Spec C is the base car for Group N rallying. i.e. you could strip this car make a few changes and go rallying! It is amazingly effective at cooling the cabin down.

The spolier keeps it nice and discrete(well about as discrete as it can be). Don't want to attract too much attention to the thieving scum bags, who, more than likely would rip the thing off.

Loverly mate:)

What else does a Spec C have or not have over a std scooby of the same year.

Hi Mattie,

Spec C differences:

Much lighter (up to 120kg) than the standard STI with lightweight glass, roof, boot lid etc.
12 Litre Intercooler water spray bottle behind the rear seats for better weight distribution with automatic mode as well as the Manual mode.
Roof vent.
Different radiator, water pump and additional engine & transmission oil coolers for improved cooling under track conditions.
A Roller bearing version of the Twin Scroll turbo.
Rear strut brace as standard.

Loverly mate:)

What else does a Spec C have or not have over a std scooby of the same year.

Hi Mattie,

Spec C differences:

Much lighter (up to 120kg) than the standard STI with lightweight glass, roof, boot lid etc.
12 Litre Intercooler water spray bottle behind the rear seats for better weight distribution with automatic mode as well as the Manual mode.
Roof vent.
Different radiator, water pump and additional engine & transmission oil coolers for improved cooling under track conditions.
A Roller bearing version of the Twin Scroll turbo.
Rear strut brace as standard.

Sounds the nut's mate, I bet it goes well...Stupid question but does the spec C have elec windows and air con?

Reason I ask I'm thinking of chopping the F1 in for a WRX wagon or WRX/STI

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Just realised the bonnet is not factory, has that extra vent been cut into it or is it some aftermarket bonnet, looks a good job mind !

Clio 172 mk2
Just realised the bonnet is not factory, has that extra vent been cut into it or is it some aftermarket bonnet, looks a good job mind !

I pointed that out as well....aftermarket for sure but still looks good.

Spoiler is spot on Paul....I'd leave it as it is as it's nice and subtle:D

I caved in and bowed to the pressure -

SpecCKnock1.jpg

SpecCKnock4.jpg

SpecCKnock6.jpg

Still loving it, so, so quick, not to everyone's taste I'm sure. but don't think I could go quicker from A-B, via XYZ!