ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spec C Pics

ST
Very smart mate...i see you're running goodyears instead of the tyres you had on it in the pics you put up last year...

They run track biased semi slicks as standard dont they??

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Very smart mate...i see you're running goodyears instead of the tyres you had on it in the pics you put up last year...

They run track biased semi slicks as standard dont they??

Aye, you can't get the RE070's in my size in the UK, import only from Japan now. Were quite sketchy in the wet tbh!

B

Brown.

Looks better with the big spoiler but the chav cap loks silly, keep it down imo

Turbos.
Ali is a tart... i would argue having 9/10 people not knowing the difference is a good thing! I think you should have done this...

spec_c_990.jpg

clio 200 F4Rt
big spoiler..... nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

small spoiler, or like my old one.... no spoiler FTW!!!!!

IMG_0780-vi.jpg

IMG_0781-vi.jpg

IMG_0813-vi.jpg

IMG_0815-vi.jpg

So? Looks the same...So 9/10 people wouldn't know the difference.

There's the difference with you and I son, I don't give a monkeys what other people thnk of my car, nor the image projected!!

Better...But wheels look shoddy and looks like any other WRX.

Again, don't care what the wheels look like, they're light weight Enkeis from the RA, function over form!

Last edited:
B

Brown.

Looks better with the big spoiler but the chav cap loks silly, keep it down imo

You're not familiar with Group N/PWRC rallying are you?

do you do alot of rallying then ?? lol

is that the scooby with the short gearbox ?? one that ony does like a 120mph in final gear bouncing off the rev limiter ?? lol good choice of car i think for british roads being rally track and that ;)

B

Brown.

Better...But wheels look shoddy and looks like any other WRX.

Again, don't care what the wheels look like, they're light weight Enkeis from the RA, function over form!

it obvious you love the look of the car, you even changed the spoiler cos the OEM on looked gash.... if you were really hard core you would have some stripped out shed of a shell, with a decent engine that lasts more then 50k.

You gave the impression I had added the vent. It's there for a reason to keep the cabin cool in hotter climes without the aid of AC. It certainly works! It is short geared but will do over 165mph.

it obvious you love the look of the car, you even changed the spoiler cos the OEM on looked gash.... if you were really hard core you would have some stripped out shed of a shell, with a decent engine that lasts more then 50k.

I said I don't care what other people think of the car in the original reply, I think the wheels and the car look great and I do love the look of it. You're really showing your lack of knowledge here boyo saying the engine will only do 50K, go back and try again. :)

B

Brown.

I said I don't care what other people think of the car in the original reply, I think the wheels and the car look great and I do love the look of it. You're really showing your lack of knowledge here boyo saying the engine will only do 50K, go back and try again. :)

that wasnt a dig i was actually backing you up there...... i should have added BUT if you were really hard core......

that wasnt a dig i was actually backing you up there...... it should have added BUT if you were really hard core......

When I go 1/4 miling the biatch is getting stripped!

B

Brown.

:D :D ^ a guy who i work with had a decent power output from his type r bout 300break per ton, but it only had the 5 speed gearbox, was only in gear a few seconds right the way through the box,, weird, but hella fast!!

Turbos.
PMSL...

To be fair i think they need to be a bit modded (lowered) to suit the no spoiler looked.

Scutch posted an awesome black bug eye'd example a while back in his massive Impreza thread.

He got it from the same guy as me and you I think you? PCM.

Because of the return business, he's giving it away at £12K, only 7000miles on it too. Don't think that price would be for any Tom Dick and harry.

clio 200 F4Rt
He got it from the same guy as me and you I think you? PCM.

Because of the return business, he's giving it away at £12K, only 7000miles on it too. Don't think that price would be for any Tom Dick and harry.

Immy @ PCM, cool!

s**t the bed, that is a good price!

might have to knock him up see what he can offer me!! lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
very nice, although i don't like the spoiler or the alloys. it could look so much better.