ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speckys Tigra, 704hp Dyno Run @ 2.2 Bar!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Forge did all the new intercooler and rad etc, CAT have done some new cams and another mapping session. It's up 60hp at the same boost level (680 now vs 620 before at 2.1 bar) I think at 2.5 bar we'll be somewhere near the 800 mark but dont know if my balls will take that on pump fuel so we'll have to switch over to the new fuel. My only concern is fumes when mapping it as race fuel is nasty stuff!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Forge did all the new intercooler and rad etc, CAT have done some new cams and another mapping session. It's up 60hp at the same boost level (680 now vs 620 before at 2.1 bar) I think at 2.5 bar we'll be somewhere near the 800 mark but dont know if my balls will take that on pump fuel so we'll have to switch over to the new fuel. My only concern is fumes when mapping it as race fuel is nasty stuff!

holy cow, that is mental, when does the season start? going to be really eating them times up!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It's already missed a couple of rounds due to various issues so it's got some catching up to do! We are hoping for 150mph+ terminals now but it depends what it puts it down like really. If it's anything like it was on Saturday when i went up the road on 2.2 bar forget it haha.

clio sport
It's already missed a couple of rounds due to various issues so it's got some catching up to do! We are hoping for 150mph+ terminals now but it depends what it puts it down like really. If it's anything like it was on Saturday when i went up the road on 2.2 bar forget it haha.

very very nice iv watched this car over the last few years from the first time it ran at york ,should run sum nice times if he can get the power down ,would be nice if ten of the best was dry this year

53 Clio's & counting
As always Paul, that thing is bloody impressive!

Tell Specky to try to go a little easy on it! lol

53 Clio's & counting
Doesn't help that Specky is a nutter ;) Last time I asked him what it was like at over 150mph, he said 'its a bit unstable but i just keep my foot in and worry about that when i let off' lol