ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speed Camera detector

Ignis Sport
I am looking to buy one of these in the near future and i am wondering what one you would recommend and not recommend?

I have been looking at the Origin B2 Solo. What does everyone think of these?

Thanks for any help

Jamie

personal opinion,road angel new/plus or snooper evolution
just be wary that the law is changing on these so that any lazer camera detector will be made illegal to use in the next 12 months in the next 65 months illegal to sell

I am looking to buy one of these in the near future and i am wondering what one you would recommend and not recommend?

I have been looking at the Origin B2 Solo. What does everyone think of these?

Thanks for any help

Jamie

I got a snooper S6 neo for sale if interested drop me a pm;)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Simply look for GATSOs.... They're big and yellow, road markings also. You should be alert enough to spot them.

And for the sneaky cops in the bushes. Either a:

Lidatek LE30
Laser Park Pro

mk4 golf gt-tdi
i have a talek lite, only £70ish (lidl do them on offer sometimes for about £60) its small and doesnt stand out like a road angel. works a treat.

www.renparts.co.uk
road angel compact.... same price as the plus with the add on detector, then when they become illegal simply detatch the add on... smaller, clearer LCD.... good unit..

Ignis Sport
Cheers for the help everyone yous have been very helpful. One last question is there any system out there which has 360 degrees radar detection. I ahve been looking at the Snooper S6-R Neo as it detects all types or cameras. Has any one had any past experience of this model?

Thanks for any help

SLK 350
^ Thats the problem, they need to be ideally situated in the small non-uv coated part of the screen. I'm just trying to work out the best wat to route the wire through behind the dash.

Anybody managed to hardwire theirs?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Talex lite for me . As said above , keep your eye out for the special offers in Aldi .

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
^ Thats the problem, they need to be ideally situated in the small non-uv coated part of the screen. I'm just trying to work out the best wat to route the wire through behind the dash.

Anybody managed to hardwire theirs?

never bothed to put the wiring behind the dash, just fit it everytime i go out. pull back any slack and keep it in the ashtray bit :)

S13
I put mine through the airvent that clears the windows underneath and ran it along to the side, looks a bit messy at the end where it comes out the airvent but better than having it across the stereo imo.

SLK 350
Aye, I wondered if anybody had wired it up directly to the battery, or a live wire at all.

Shouldn't be that hard with a wiring diagram to see which wires carry current.

I've owned a few of these devices now and can confirm that the Origin b2 / b2 solo are indeed the best.