ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speed Trap Detectors

Cup 172

Any advice on which one of these to buy? Had a close shave with a new fixed camera the other day and reckon that investing in one of these wouldnt go amiss...

Phil.

I wouldnt spend too much on it at the moment in any case... lots happening on the legal front, and I can see BIG fines for being caught with one!

Lee

BMW M2C

IF that law does come in things like the Origin B2 will still be fine provided you remove the laser detector. They dont intend to stop the GPS based units, but do the ability to detect a laser.

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 05 February 2005

Origin B2 is the way forward.
No RA2!! lol Starts ww3!!

tbh they are much they same down to personal preference they are both great units.

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio

origin b2s are fantastic, but Ive got a RA2, its easy to use, you can move it easily between cars, and it looks wicked.

i got ra2 also and its a good unit, and as for the law bit as said above gps detectors wont be banned just the laser detectors will possibly be banned but this could be years away too

javascript openWin pop_up_profile.asp?profile=6697 , profile , toolbar=0,location=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,width=440,height=370 ">Has 16v on here sells them, pm him

and i wouldnt bother with the snooper

yes its wired in, but only to cigarette lighter, all i did was run the cable round the windscreen down the side of the dash and under the dash to the lighter, serioulsy it took me 10 minutes, i also got the external ariel on the back window and that also took 10 minutes, sometimes renaults dodgy build quality work in your favour :)