ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speed trap-exeter

pathfinder,cupra
speed trap on the B3181 exeter to cullompton road,hiding in the layby just before beare straight ,just before quad world.got me on sunday 69 in a 50

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
gutted dude... they always go there, secluded by the trees... i remember a few years back my mate borrowed a 405 estate with no license, they were doing stop checks, tried pulling him over and he made a run for it, needless to say that he didnt get away, despite bailing out on the Silverton turning and running down the bank onto the motorway... 10minutes, 2 sniffer dogs and a police helicopter later - busted! night in the cells for him, 6 points, license revoked and a hefty fine... haha!!

pathfinder,cupra
not a camera,fixed point,they measure between two fixed points and then time you between them.don't know how accurate they are,he said very accurate,i'm not so sure but i was doing 70 when his lights came on