ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline Turinis 15's or 16's

RB & LY 182
Getting some brand new turinis next week in anthrasite, I'm currently on 182 cup alloys.
My suspension setup is only EIbach Pro-kit.
What do people suggest 15's or 16's also the best tyre sizes?

Thanks

Well there is a difference in width with 15 and 16. there 6.5x15 and then 7x16. Its up to you really but the 15 might look little small in the arches, prob would be the 16" turinis for me!

Tyres are cheaper with 15" wheels though, specially id going on track etc, depends what you use the car for!

RB & LY 182
Well there is a difference in width with 15 and 16. there 6.5x15 and then 7x16. Its up to you really but the 15 might look little small in the arches, prob would be the 16" turinis for me!

Tyres are cheaper with 15" wheels though, specially id going on track etc, depends what you use the car for!

I've got no track ambitions at the moment. I think 16's it probably the better option although 15's would look smart if the car was slammed on it backside. Maybe a coilovers setup.....

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
My vote would be to get both. 16" 2120 road rims & 15" 2118 track rims.