ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedlines

Hello I have a set of speedline turinis that i will be looking to sell soon. They are in need of a refurb as they have bad kerbing. Do you think i would be better selling them as they are or after a refurb?

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
probs best getting refurbed then sell on make sure its near the standard colour, things like black and white dont hold value much

turbo 182
Youl loose money if you get them refurbed then sell, unless you can get them refurbed really cheap, ive just sold some nearly perfect turinies for £350 with 2 new tyres and 2 part worn

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I sold a set of perfect turinis with nearly new tyres a while back for £400 I think.

A set in need of a refurb would go between £2-300 so you'd be gaining nothing by refurbish them prior to sale.

Track 172 Cup
Just put them up for sale and see what happens and gauge interest before you shell out and have them refurbed..