ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speedo vid of my 200sx

200sx s14a
just a little vid i have dug out the archives of my 200sx when we was testing it at elvington. since it was filmed its been stripped out and i no longer have a fear of blowing it up if i rev the tits off it so its quicker now ;)

[youtube]Kir9-FukxUw[/youtube]

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
so u have no performance mods?? are u running a stock fuel pump???

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
:rasp: lol you love the slush box really.Dont suppose you know where i can get some KYB adjustable s been waiting for like a month to get them from apex.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
tried srb power??? i wouldnt give apex a penny mate they are cucking funts how much u looking to spend surely you can get a good set of coilovers (not apex or ksport) pretty cheap second hand??

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Well i paid 350 for the KYBs ill be willing to spent 400 on coilovers,not sure if i can get a set of coilies for that. ?,The things horrible to drive atm tho the lowering springs are too hard for the shocks so its bouncing all over the place.

200sx s14a
yeh its not stock its running h dev map boost upped to 14psi, induction kit turbo back exhauast and fmic obviously running walbro pump amd colder sparks

it needs a proper rolling road/ tune up as it seems to be running really rich

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hnmmm im not keen on the horsham chips, they are roughly guessed... you really need a mapping session on you're car with a custom mapped chip or a ecu...

james you should be able to get coilovers for that much, but they are a stiffer ride than stock, the nismo s tune settup is nice for road use... dont get apex or k sport coilovers u will regret it! i did lol