ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spend or sell?

R26r R26
If you had 3K to spend on your Clio would you sell it and put the money together and buy something else or make your Clio better than it already is?

ur megane r26
well it all depends on whatever you have already done to it, three grand is a lot so you have obviousli done alot

M2 Competition
Not far off getting throttle bodies with that much?

What you done so far? Imo gonna cost me 10k to get something a lot nicer/ quicker cross-country than my cup, so its staying for a wee while until my insurance comes down.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
If you had 3K to spend on your Clio would you sell it and put the money together and buy something else or make your Clio better than it already is?

I personally think the clio is good out of the box. Sort the suspension etc job done. Anything else is a waste imo, especially major engine work.

Leon Cupra 300
Just keep the 3k for a rainy day.. you dont HAVE to spend it, but if you do it'll buy a nice home cinema set up :D

R26r R26
Not far off getting throttle bodies with that much?

What you done so far? Imo gonna cost me 10k to get something a lot nicer/ quicker cross-country than my cup, so its staying for a wee while until my insurance comes down.

Standard apart from apex springs mate.

F&B

16v>Cup>25Anni>Cup>320cdM
Spend it on trackdays, Ferry costs to get to the Ring, accomodation, good food, and perhaps a nice camera to capture it all.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Hows that v-tec conversion going ;) :)

get it done ;)

Pahhh boost where its all at these day and petrols old hat.

Theres a 172 conversion kit for sale on the forum £700 there aksing go on you know you want a second engine for reliability in the back.

pmsl :)

its a Cup, think of all that extra weight ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Just keep the 3k for a rainy day.. you dont HAVE to spend it, but if you do it'll buy a nice home cinema set up :D

spot on!!

holiday, laptop, plasma, ho's

The 172 is good as standard. Nice set of H&R's then leave it. Take it for a good hoon thats what i do