ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spigot Rings Which Size!!?

Clio 1.2 Expression
Bit Of An Idiot When It Comes To These Sorts Of Things And Dont Want To Make The Mistake Of Buying The Wrong Sizes, I Have Just Bout A Set Of Alloys Bore Size 70mm. What Size Spigot Rings Would I Need To Make Them Fit To The Clio's 60.1?

Any Help Appreciated. Thanks!!

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Bit Of An Idiot When It Comes To These Sorts Of Things And Dont Want To Make The Mistake Of Buying The Wrong Sizes, I Have Just Bout A Set Of Alloys Bore Size 70mm. What Size Spigot Rings Would I Need To Make Them Fit To The Clio's 60.1?

Any Help Appreciated. Thanks!!

You have answered your own question.... they need to be outside diameter 70mm to fit into your alloys and inside diameter 60.1 to fit onto your Clio hub.

Also why does every word have a capital letter?

Clio 1.2 Expression
It's Just The Way I Type Lol I Was Confused As I Was Seeing Diffrent Sizes Along With The 60.1 For example 70.1 - 60.1 spigot rings. Is This Right?