ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sPlItTeR HiTtEr

mk 2 clio 1.2
just lowered my car 60mm!

thought as it looked so low i would make a custom sticker and stick it on the splitter :S

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thats an Average Drop by the Looks of it, Sticker is pretty poor aswell I'm afraid

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Everyone's being a bit harsh, although the sticker does look like you wrote it on in tipex.

mk 2 clio 1.2
can onli afford the springs on my measly £550 a month,of which 100 goes on fuel,170 on insurance,80 2 live and 20 a week towards my snap on bill, leaving me with nothing :(

i know how it feels bud, im on the same money as you a month and its quite a struggle, i cant afford to mod my car at all

any daytime pics?

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
ur gettin raped stupid for insurance mate, my insurance was only 1400 with two claims and 18 years old

i agree, mine was £1017 and im on a provisional atm. 2002 1.2 16V

yeh but insurance always goes up after u pass your test, so yours could go up to sayy 1500, n then if u declare mods can add up to £100 for tints, 150 for colour codin, etc. thas why im keepin nice n standard til june when my ncb comes into play. n btw im payin 1900 fer 53plate 1.4 fully comp with business use n iv jus turned 18.

mk 2 clio 1.2
i know how it feels bud, im on the same money as you a month and its quite a struggle, i cant afford to mod my car at all

any daytime pics?

finally some1 that shares my unhappyneses lol

lowerd 60 mm

172 alloys in black(got steels on atm)

sport grille

carbon fibre front badge

182 spoiler

DNX twin 3 exhaust

french plates

:)