ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

splitter

Hi peeps, i have just bought a 53 172 cup but it has no splitter is this correct or is it missing? cant see that it has fell off as the car is mint!!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Broken splitters are pretty common, so it was either never fitted or it's been removed / broken at some point - should have one.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It was probably smashed off. New ones are £150 from Renault or £110 from K-Tec Racing for a carbon one.

Black 182 FF
Have a look on eBay - there's been two new genuine Renault ones on there over the last few weeks that have sold for around £95 plus p&p (including one I've bought).

Sounds a lot for such a small item, but it makes a lot of difference IMO.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Have a look on eBay - there's been two new genuine Renault ones on there over the last few weeks that have sold for around £95 plus p&p (including one I've bought).

Sounds a lot for such a small item, but it makes a lot of difference IMO.

Agreed, seems a lot but i think it really makes a difference to the look of the car...

1 Series Coupe
Yep, this is quite a common thing for them not to have one! I even had an arguement with a Renault dealer saying there should be one there!

A Flamin' Red one
No need to remove the bumper, just get it on a ramp. Instructions are all over the forum mate, just have a little search. It's an easy job though and you'll love the look :)

arctic 182 black wheels
it may have been nicked, real bad problem round my way with splitters gettin pinched, i'v bolted and araldited mine on so if they try 2 nick it they'll b takin the full front bumper with them lol

No need to remove the bumper, just get it on a ramp. Instructions are all over the forum mate, just have a little search. It's an easy job though and you'll love the look :)

thanks mate but i want to get the headlights off aswell, so i have heard you need too remove bumper for that???