ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spoiler

clio 1.6 16v
I'm looking to get a 182 cup spoiler for my clio (51) 1.6....will it fit? would i hav to change anything or is it just a straight swop? and has anyone got one for sale? prefer one with no damage or very lil

cheers :cool:

clio 1.6 16v
Also anyone know of a bodyshop with a good rep, i can get my bumpers colour coded at? im in herts. preferably St albans or luton area. had a quote for £250 from the local garage cheers

Chelsea tractor
Dunno mate for sure but I'd imagine so though! Can't be that hard :D Maybe search the forums to see if anyone's asked it before? Probably quite a common question to be honest ;)

Clio's
Ive fitted one to my dynamique and the washer jet fitted fine, i didnt need to extend it. the only problem you will have is with the brake light connector as it is a different shape on the cup spoiler!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Get yourself a Trophy/V6 spoiler. They're not as common as the Cup spoiler and they also use the original brake light.

There's one on the 'bay at the mo'.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i thought the trophy was a cup one :S thats a v6 one. or have the trophy ones ive seen been replaced with cup ones?

clio 1.6 16v
:S now im confused as to which one i've seen!! like the look of the one on ebay, will get it resprayed when i get my bumpers done. Anyone know of a good bodyshop in hertfordshire?

Dom