ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sport style splitters fitted. E90

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Received them today so thought i'd put them on quickly at lunch. The whole car is filty but I can see with a clean theyre a great match and fit. Very pleased with the look.

Gone from this -

IMG_20130531_121127_zps55ebca22.jpg

to this -

IMG_20130614_121100_zps95edd32b.jpg

IMG_20130614_121048_zpsad36afda.jpg

IMG_20130614_121040_zps067879da.jpg

Ordered some iron x, clay and wax which will hopefully be with me tomorrow. I can give it a proper clean then. I've only used the polish hand wash since I've had it. It's begging for a proper clean.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate. Only £100 painted on ebay. I saw a lot of the guys on the US forums were using them and thought why not. Im certainly happy with the results. :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good, how did you fit them? Tiger seal?

No it wasnt needed actually. They fit so snug it isnt needed. They just give you 3m double sided tape. Even like this there's no chance they're coming off. Unless some pikey really wants them..lol

Leon Cupra 300
That looks so much better.. Doesn't look after-market at all. Nice one.

I've got glossy black grills on mine, I like them.. It plays a trick and loses the hard brow line of the grill at the front edge of the bonnet and makes them look kidney shaped like they should be!

Here..
DSC00185_zps9efb5faa.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
That looks so much better.. Doesn't look after-market at all. Nice one.

I've got glossy black grills on mine, I like them.. It plays a trick and loses the hard brow line of the grill at the front edge of the bonnet and makes them look kidney shaped like they should be!

Cheers mate. They do look quite oem which is why i wanted them. Thanks for the pic. Where did you get them from mate?

Leon Cupra 300
Mine are proper BMWP ones (so more expensive and that's about it) but they match perfectly the glossy window and wing mirror surround..

Think they were around £80 from Cotswalds, one of the dealers who advertise on the forums.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers gents. Gave it a good clean over the weekend. Looks soo much better.

IMG_20130616_164024_zpsb42b84cd.jpg

Im really tempted to sell it now though and try a Mk1 FRS..

What engine is this Tom, spotted the avatar and went hunting for a thread.

330i drove past today and it was lovely.

An orange one
​Splitters look great, however I prefer the original grilles on that particular car, quite like the chiseled look!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
What engine is this Tom, spotted the avatar and went hunting for a thread.

330i drove past today and it was lovely.

Only just noticed this mate. It's a boring 320d with a map. I'd love another 330i tbh.

​Splitters look great, however I prefer the original grilles on that particular car, quite like the chiseled look!

Yeah i think i agree. I've been looking at the black grills but tbh Im going to stay standard.