ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sportlines / 172 Cup springs

Silver Clio 172 Cup
OK - I've just fitted sportlines to my 172 cup and I'm not blown away but I'm pretty impressed - they don't seem any stiffer but give a better quality ride than the standard springs - maybe it's because they weigh a ton! They have yet to settle and I haven't taken it on track with the new springs, but I'm pretty hopeful.

How much are my old cup springs worth on ebay btw? they're in good nick.

Cheers

Tom.

02' PH1 172
are sportline springs alot better than cup springs? and are the cup springs better and lower than the std ph1 172 springs??

are sportline springs alot better than cup springs? and are the cup springs better and lower than the std ph1 172 springs??

I'd prefere stock over any different springs so cannot realy fairly comment.

What do you mena by better there stiffer.

Silver Clio 172 Cup
Cheers. The springs haven't settled yet so no point posting pics. A bit lower at the front already but they were only fitted yesterday so I think they'll have a way to go yet.

Sportlines do offer a better ride than the standard springs IMO - just feels a little bit more civilised. Can't comment on cornering etc as I haven't pushed it yet.