ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sporty Clio 3 pics

Lee

BMW M2C
Renault Birmingham had this slightly modified Clio 3 1.4 Dynamique in the showroom this morning. Just a couple of additions but it really did look good.

It had different alloys, an additional front splitter, rear splitter, spoiler, Sebring exhaust and skirts.

Last edited:
  RB 182 Cup
thats exhaust suits very well. looks very nice. does anyone know how much it weighs though? looks heavy...

MKIII 138
i think comparing a 1.2 clio or 1.4 clio to a 182 or 172 isnt fair.

you just compare that clio above to a current, 4x4 ride height, grey plastic bumpers, 15" poop wheels and knowone can say that the current shape is worse it looks about three times as expensive,bigger and classier.

As how the current RS will look compared with the old RS i cant say anything apart from it will be exactly the same speed due to weight and if BHP pertonne is anything to go by (usually is) then it will be about 1/2% slower at 197hp with 150kg`s heavier than a Cup if not 180-200 with fluids and extras fitted.
id still get one after the cup as you can only live in the past for so long i.e williams and valvers are getting seriously long in the tooth and 172MKI`s are heading that way at nearly 6yrs old once you pass the 10yr barrier you best getting a new motor as airbags need redoing and things start to fall off etc..

RB 182 Cup
fair point. but retro cars do seem to have a certain appeal aswell.

exhaust looks a little wonky, think the left pipe is offset to compensate for the roundness of the car. if that makes sense.

RS Megane DCi 175
Any pics of the different styled wheels?
I'm not so keen on the megane styled ones on the mk3 clios I've seen so far...

Lee

BMW M2C
MattT said:
Any pics of the different styled wheels?
I'm not so keen on the megane styled ones on the mk3 clios I've seen so far...

I'll grab a couple more when I pop back later.

Lee

BMW M2C
Here's another one. If anyone wants more I can take some tomorrow seeing as my car spends more time at the dealers than in my care!!

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
Woodentop said:
Slightly off topic but why is your car at the dealers soo much?
Because they seem incapable of fixing a faulty engine temerature sensor fault. It's back there again tomorrow, 5th time lucky.

Sometimes they can't reproduce it, then when they can it shows nothing on the CLIP. They are working on pure luck I reckon.

At least it's running nice and smooth after the oil change.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
nice car, not into those wheels tho, they cud do with being a bit bigger/nicer looking. i really hope we get a 172/182/192 (hehe) tho.

As father and son....
oh god im sold. i want one :( lee more pictures lots of them. pleassssssssssssse

how much are these going for?

Lee

BMW M2C
Hotshot said:
oh god im sold. i want one :( lee more pictures lots of them. pleassssssssssssse

how much are these going for?

I'll have a look tomorrow, think that one was £10,495, but they may have been for the standard car.

SLK 350
Those sideskirts look like some crappy aftermarket primo kit, rest of the car looks alright although kind of hard to tell from pic quality.

Clio v6
ozzyo99 said:
Those sideskirts look like some crappy aftermarket primo kit, rest of the car looks alright although kind of hard to tell from pic quality.

Yes they look a bit like the CTR stuck on things. No doubt there will be even more interesting sights to come over the next few months.

Excited ? Damn right I am. Would be a very dull world without new models.

C

Cupster

I knew the side shot would reveal biscuit rims, thats why it has to ride so high, sort it renault!!!!