ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spot the DENT!!!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Some *H*unt hit my car in a car park - no note, nothing.

this is the result!!

not fooking happy at all, i was going mad yesterday.

[IMGo]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/andy_con/DSCN2903.jpg[/IMGo]

[IMGo]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/andy_con/DSCN2904.jpg[/IMGo]

[IMGo]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/andy_con/DSCN2905.jpg[/IMGo]

[IMGo]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/andy_con/DSCN2906.jpg[/IMGo]

[IMGo]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/andy_con/DSCN2901.jpg[/IMGo]

[IMGo]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/andy_con/DSCN2902.jpg[/IMGo]

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
yes im gona get it sorted, theres an excellent pannel place right near me.

But cos they are so so good, they also charge so so much

W

WrongJohn

On the plus side mate, looks like it will just pull out - or at worst pop out from under the interior trim.

Cant see any paint damage?

John

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
aye looks pretty simple, its not creased or anything along those lines..b******s!

182 - Now Cooper S
:( Thats a shame but you get what you pay for i guess.

Hope you get it sorted, i am s**t scared of this happening to me. People just dont look when they open their door because they dont care about their car, especially as yours is so clean you wouldn't think it would take much effort to have a little respect and be a bit cautious.

Clio 172mk2
well do u remember what was parked next to u, also does the car park have cctv, if so request the tape and check it see if u can get there reg

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
everytime i park up i take a pic on my fone of the two cars next to me, everytime. but not this time, was running last to watch football yesterday.

no paint damage lucky, the clay and wax worked wonders.

just a nasty dent

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
biojo said:
well do u remember what was parked next to u, also does the car park have cctv, if so request the tape and check it see if u can get there reg

new 05 or 06 plate, peugeot estate silver, top of the range jobie.

am going to the police today to see if there is any cctv.

my bro covers the camera around town at work and he thinks there isnt any covering the car park.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I've owned my Cup 2 months now, and have never been in a situation where I needed to park beside another car! Lucky me!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
well everytime without fail now, even if im running late i will take pics of the two cars im parked next to

C

clio172cup20

Spot my dent!
0is7.jpg

Reversed in to!!!
PI**es you off big time, i know how you feel!!

C

clio172cup20

Should be a few Hundred!! Colour match is the biggest problem!!

With my door, i'm getting people saying, dont worry its just a bit of metal!!
BUT its my pride and JOY cost me alot of money and a look after it more that i look after anything else!! i wish people would understand how much out cars mean to us!!!

... But some people dont and thing like that just make me angry... hitting a car and going!!! I'll never get some people!!!

Dont matter about the cameras or not, You will find that most car parks and the like have a sign saying ' vehicles are left here at the owners risk' which pretty much says we dont give a f**k about your cars!

I found this out when i came back to see my bumper hanging off my scoob, Ive never been so angry and i nearly chinned the guy in the security station of the car for his attitude. Simple fact is that sign existed and he said look heres the footage, which was very grainy and s**t could barely make the car out let alone the number plate ! that cost me 600quid! w*****s

know how you feel :(

80MPG BEEZA
its mad but i noticed a tiny dent just below the bumpstrip on my door and have no idea where its came from, maybe someone has done the same to me doesnt really stand out but i'll get it sorted eventually

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ralph wiggum said:
Dont matter about the cameras or not, You will find that most car parks and the like have a sign saying ' vehicles are left here at the owners risk' which pretty much says we dont give a f**k about your cars!

I found this out when i came back to see my bumper hanging off my scoob, Ive never been so angry and i nearly chinned the guy in the security station of the car for his attitude. Simple fact is that sign existed and he said look heres the footage, which was very grainy and sh*t could barely make the car out let alone the number plate ! that cost me 600quid! w*nkers

know how you feel :(

well if i find who did it, i will torch there car simple.

then they wont do it again will they

Monaco Blue Mk2
That is f**king shite mate. Car door or trolley? Might be worth getting a quote off dentman, dentmaster, chipsaway etc? Probably cheaper than that place and if the paint is undamaged possibly just as good result.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
car bumper!!!

na i want a real good job and i dont mind paying for a good job

Civic Type-R
I think my dent wins :rasp: Sucks doesnt it wish other people could take more care!! Hope you get it sorted.

p1010045ox2.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
this happened to me, it is an absolute farce.

The place had CCTV, but it was so crap you couldnt make the reg plates!! - so whats the point in the CCTV - answer 'it looks good'

GREAT

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
50-80 for just removing the dent but they cant promise it will look perfect.

or 250 for a respray

*H*unts!!

C

clio172cup20

damn!!!
In the respray will they blend it in?!?!

eg: a full flick panal spray?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
he said he will have to blend it in on the door panel as well, cos its so close to it

C

clio172cup20

I got an quote for mine and its about £1500, includes new door, full side respray.

about a week to do!!

R26r R26
W+*&*rs!!!!I always park as far away from everyone else as I can.I know that is not always possible but there are so many meatheads out there that dont give a toss about other peoples cars.