ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotify for iOS

6/468 17poo
Still debating buying an iPad, have all the other apple stuff, tv mac and phone.

With Spotify if you have a premium account, £10 a month can you use the same account on your ipad / iphone and mac?

And does the app have airplay built in?

Thanks in advance.......

Revels Mum & Sister
Yep I use it on the iphone, iPad and also the missus has my account on her phone. Although we do not use it at the same time.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Can't be used at the same time on different devices. I only found this out while driving with Spotify on my iphone hooked up to the car, while my mrs was at home listening to Spotify on the Sonos, iphone kept cutting out annoyingly.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Yep if you login on 1 device it will logout on any other device you're connected to. It's good though, £10 a month isn't much for the service it (claims to) offer. My qualm is that they randomly remove artists that I listen to and replace them with naff cover/tribute versions of the song. Can't have it all though I suppose.

Ph 1 172
Can't be used at the same time on different devices. I only found this out while driving with Spotify on my iphone hooked up to the car, while my mrs was at home listening to Spotify on the Sonos, iphone kept cutting out annoyingly.

never had this problem myself i listen to spotify whilst at work and the wife listens to it at home at the same time

BMW F31
Sadly no - tried it didn't like it - I just airplay to the AppleTV's in my house from my iPad - so technically they're not running the app, bit of a brain fart when I wrote the list lol

Ahh same as I do with my iPhone/MacBook. I thought you meant a specific app lol

BMW F31
never had this problem myself i listen to spotify whilst at work and the wife listens to it at home at the same time

Clearly you're not listening at the same time then or one of you is in offline mode/playing local music. It's in their terms and conditions, when I try to stream and my other half does too, it pauses one of them with a notification saying my account is bring used on another device.