ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted a few in Scarborough on Sat night

mini cooper (RIP 172)
On the way back from the North York Moors meet we stoped off at Scarborough cruise! and saw a silver v6 mk1, think it was Iridium (Dan)?

also saw

black 182 - flyerd
inferno 182
silver ph-1 172 - flyerd

i was there with -JB-, fuel_slut and M40 CUO all parked next to each other;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
The Vee was indeed me :) I was posing and took my engine covers off :D

That inferno 182 looked the tits.

Dan

mini cooper (RIP 172)
yer saw you drive by once or twice;) dint see you parked or would of come over to see the vee

Clio 172/Clio 16v hybrid
I was there, but sadly the 172 didnt make it as i hit a pehasant on the way back from picking my mate up and i now have no windscreen :(

Saw the vee, M40 CUO (looking mint) and the inferno. I was there in my mates black 182.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
yer si's M40 CUO did look ace, but dint sound all that great by the time we got to scarborough! with the h&r's so low he broke some plastic cover under his engine and was flappin on the floor:eek: those moor roads are not flat;)

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Thanks guys for all the great comments.

Wen i left scarbra it was scraping past every one and i was well embarist so was Stacey lol.