ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted alot of clio sports

106 Quicky
In Chester-le-street i've seen about 4 clio sports tonight two of them turned into an estate where another one was parked up with a renault 5 on the drive, a mk3 in chester-le-street with cliosport.net stickers on rear windows? Whos are they

172 berg, Fabia VRS
It wasnt me m8 mines iceberg but it was probs my m8 spuggy nd his mates tearin about lol, i ws down chester last night and i saw no1 at all, it was dead!!!

106 Quicky
It wasnt me m8 mines iceberg but it was probs my m8 spuggy nd his mates tearin about lol, i ws down chester last night and i saw no1 at all, it was dead!!!

it was dead last night like, Know one about lol scared of the wind probably have you got cliosport.net sticker on your window i will keep an eye out for you

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Aye its in the back window m8 also has a scorpion exhaust thats hanging way down due 2 sh*tty centre hanger and back box mount!!! Ul hear it b4 u see it though lol