ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted black 172 in Hull

mini cooper (RIP 172)
i was behind you this morning as we came over the bridge along gorge st!

car looked nice and clean, for black;)

W

wickedbitch

i rarely spot clio sports in hull!!!! seen 2 so far both on willerby road!

W

wickedbitch

just been to muk donalds n seen a black sport was it y plate with jap tip tail pipe?

W

wickedbitch

i see loads of clio's but not sports, maybe im just the only person on west hull with one!

Leon Cupra 300
Saw a silver 172 with black wheels and a shark fin on Hessle Road this morning. Parked up more or less opposite Sainsburys!

Leon Cupra 300
Think that maybe one i saw yesterday, it turned down one of the side streets opposite Netto. 17's, but not black ones, 02 plate.

Superleggera's? Thats whats on the one near me, 02 plate aswell, always see it driving out Scarbs in the Hull direction most mornings.

Shed.
theres a cup for sale down anlaby road.

a black gold 182 which ive seen numerous times on that road between the traffic lights at the trenton seat garage and domonics further up

that sad git whos number plate is R 5NRY i see him a fair bit at costello :D <3

A silver 172 which parks at waitrose, but i havent flyerd it because a middle aged woman drives it.

Wickedbitch ive seen parked at the anlaby at morrisons lol i stuck a flyer on her windscreen.

Ive seen a Flame red a few times but havent seen it for months.

Not seen any 172 with 17's tbh.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
ive seen that sexy car with the reg plate R 5NRY;)

Think that maybe one i saw yesterday, it turned down one of the side streets opposite Netto. 17's, but not black ones, 02 plate.

Superleggera's? Thats whats on the one near me, 02 plate aswell, always see it driving out Scarbs in the Hull direction most mornings.

yer i saw it passin netto and think the wheels where superleggers:D

mini cooper (RIP 172)
oh right thought u might live round there! my do u think the guy comes to hull all the time? uni?

i will flyer him one day;)

He lives 2min walk from my house, pretty much top of my street in fact.

Theres a few round here tbh, 51plate flamer, 3silver 172's, black ph quick, b/g 182, Iridium in his vee, and a few more that ive forgot. Do a flyer trip :p

mini cooper (RIP 172)
lol, sounds like a plan mike! ive been really busy with work and stuff so need a good drive out! but busy again this weekend:dapprove:

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
And there's a pale blue 182 with Cup pack that belongs to Fireman Sam at Clough Road Fire Station.

Not to mention the 172 Exclusive that I have that lives in Cott.

Where in Cott are you Rob, cos I have never seen you?

mini cooper (RIP 172)
live cot end of cot rd! and at the gf's down castlehill alot! where you live?

i was also right behind an other silver 172 on sat! seems to be lots in Hull but only 1 or 2 on CS:dapprove:

W

wickedbitch

Saw a silver 172 with black wheels and a shark fin on Hessle Road this morning. Parked up more or less opposite Sainsburys!
that will have been me i live up that end and was visiting the bank:D