ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted Boosh Penistone road

Saw you as I was going into Morrisons from the city centre direction, surprised I dont see you more often tbh being just down the road.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
LOL Alrate mate! Was going to Tesco for some relentless :eek:

See your car loads as I always drive past your house! YOu won't see me much anyway as i've relocated down south for a year!

See your car loads as I always drive past your house! YOu won't see me much anyway as i've relocated down south for a year!

For uni? You wont see mine as much if my house purchase goes through :rasp: Well I may be even closer to you so maybe see it even more!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26

Detailing meet required Luke! Im 10 mins from Maidenhead :eek:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Definately, I think I could learn a lot off of you! Drop me a PM when you are free. All my gear is up North while the middle of April though :(

Could do with a few tips actually as I'm really struggling when trying to correct the RB!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cool :) Are you any good with the rotary? Im really struggeling to handle it!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yeh I can handle it pretty well. There are a few tricks what I've found that makes it easier to handle (IE adding in some dodo juice lime prime with whatever polish you choose). Let's you work the polish a lot better and makes it a bit more controllable.

I know what you mean though, I really regretted selling my G220 when I first used it but you can do the work so much faster with it.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Yeh, Its much quicker than the g220 & quieter! I found a good squirt of qd helps, It still tries to piss off though! :(

I'll give yer a bell when Im around :)