ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted one of your members lowestoft area!

Hi, Just thought i would say i spotted one of your members in the lowestoft area today, i think it was the mk1 version (??) had a nice set of alloys on it but couldnt really tell what they were as i was behind him, followed him from Lowestoft to Kessingland where i lost him due to traffic, it was about 9-10am this morning I think the plate was X117 . . . or something like that, anyone?
John.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
this was me just out on a little whizz about to wake me up,the wheels are 17"league black widows and it ia a phase 1 sport mate:D

BLACK WIDOW 06 said:
this was me just out on a little whizz about to wake me up,the wheels are 17"league black widows and it ia a phase 1 sport mate:D
Havent been back on here til now, it was a nice car, tastefully modified anyway. Proves the advertising does work :approve: