ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spotted this car - any1 know what it this?

clio rs
spotted this car - any1 know what it this?
what ever it was , it was pretty fast, gave my cup a run for its money.

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Date of Liability 01 08 2009
Date of First Registration 09 07 1929
Year of Manufacture 1929
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 5322CC CO2
Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour GREEN Vehicle
Type Approval null

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Date of Liability 01 08 2009
Date of First Registration 09 07 1929
Year of Manufacture 1929
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 5322CC CO2
Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour GREEN Vehicle
Type Approval null

owned

800px-1929_Bentley_front_34_left.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol it only has 175bhp!
2.3MPG yes 2.3!!!

None supercharged did a wopping 17mpg

clio rs
it was head-on all the way - it was fast because my 172 cup is fast - not alot of cars get passed me on the lights

clio dynamique 1.2 16V
its a bentley blower, they sound amazing!! not amny knowcking about, think that one belongs to the company as its always on site. they are rapid!

White APE
I saw this car yesterday too. It turned off the M3 at the Bagshot junction (J3?) as i was going round the roundabout to join the M3

clio rs
thats near to where i saw the car, must be the same one, my car is superchiped, 182 ktr exhaust conversion, omp airfilter.

I saw this car yesterday too. It turned off the M3 at the Bagshot junction (J3?) as i was going round the roundabout to join the M3

Black-Gold 182
It would beat a 172 - it's a 5.3 litre engine, developing god knows how much torque. it might only be around 175hp, but it's the torque that gets you on the motorway. 1*2s only develop around the 200Nm marque - that thing is probably around 200 ft/lbs!

i thought they were quite heavy (like, two tonnes - ?) but imagine they've much more torque than power (again, ?)