ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spray up a sideskirt

Car  ValverInBits
I got a new sideskirt for my 172 ages ago but havent fitted as it's titanium silver and my car is iceberg.

What's the best way to go about getting this sprayed up on the cheap?
Is it really that bad to use rattle cans of iceberg from renault?
 
Take your time with the prep work and it will come out fine, i did a bumper using rattle cans and it was ok.
 
can you be really really descriptive about how I should prep it?
I've never actually sprayed up anything significant.
cheers
 
Back
Top