ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprayed 182 Wheels...

S2000

^^^^^

LOL, was just thinking someon should do that as a photoshop.

Gold tyres needed too though ;)

[Edited by donsrno1 on 01 July 2005 at 9:47pm]

Brisol my lover..

Dropped off my 182 wheels this morning to be painted blk wasnt sure if it was gonna look any good but now ive seen these pics should be well happy, gonna get a little bit of gold flake in the black so u can just see it in the sun......should get them back end of the week, put some pics on here.

Quote: Originally posted by BIG jts on 01 July 2005

Dropped off my 182 wheels this morning to be painted blk wasnt sure if it was gonna look any good but now ive seen these pics should be well happy, gonna get a little bit of gold flake in the black so u can just see it in the sun......should get them back end of the week, put some pics on here.
superb.. get some up soon as..

Leeds182.. dont worry about it fella.. lol. Im all for my car looking good... whats wrong with someone elses looking similar.. go for it.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I think those wheels look much better in black than they do in grey. Whatever the colour of the car.

Quote: Originally posted by Rick on 02 July 2005

I think those wheels look much better in black than they do in grey. Whatever the colour of the car.

agree ^ surprised at how great they all look with jet black wheels! :D

182... again!

The gloss black wheels on the black/gold looks fantastic! Better than the standard or titanium colour I reckon, got me thinkin!!

Brisol my lover..

ive got black 182 alloys on my 172,looks real good prob is im a computer muppet and dont know how to post pics...

Theres some on the oulton park cd if anyones got it???

Yamaha R6

Im convinced.. Im doing it.. = ].. give me a few weeks.. =]..

JTS.. are yours gloss or mat black?

Brisol my lover..

Thanks for putting up the pics Mr G.... dont really know the colour just took them to my mate whos a painter and said paint um black, he chose the colour and added a small amount of gold which you can see when its real sunny...

Prob ive got is the misses uses the car in the day and if she curbed them id be f**ked...:)