ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying Dash

Clio Campus Sport 16V
Im thinking of spraying my dash white, wat sorta paint would i need?
A Hammered finish or Smooth finish?

Also, wat would i need to do it?

Last edited:
You want to spray it white?

Get it flocked or something mate, Its gonna look crap sprayed with a can of paint unless you know what your doing.

IMO

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Im thinking of spraying my dash white, wat sorta paint would i need?
A Hammered finish or Smooth finish?

Also, wat would i need to do it?

erm no and no.

DoingItWrong6.jpg

Clio Campus Sport 16V
Wat wud i need 2 do it?
dunt care if it looks crap, jus a different looks at the end of the day?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
^lol.

Go to homebase and get a white satin pot of paint, Will look amazing!

pmsl! i swear i was ready to say the same thing!
tbh hammerite smooth from a brush will look mizn

182-racing-blue

mirror finish I reckon, hasn't been done before and would look well trick blud. Allllllllriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I think the general consenus is don't spray it white if you want it to look good. What's your budget and what to do you want to do? I'd sooner put the cost of rattle cans etc towards a decent steering wheel.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
aslong as theres no brapping going on blud den a getcha

Clio Campus Sport 16V
um, i dunt realli hav a budget, id prefer to keep it small as money is an issue but yeh.
Ne ideas on wat 2 do?
If i was doin a steerin wheel, ow wud i get passed the airbag situation?

You usually get a kit with the wheel that includes a resistor to plug into the loom and switch the light off. If you don't or it doesnt work a trip to maplins and a couple of 15p resistors will soon sort that.

Clio Campus Sport 16V
sweet, cheers 4 tht, ill hav a look into it.
do you no newhere i can get sum nyc interior neons for the footwell?

I can't really make out what the OP is saying, from the gist of it though it'll look awful, all of it.

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
um, i dunt realli hav a budget, id prefer to keep it small as money is an issue but yeh.
Ne ideas on wat 2 do?

I would advise putting the money you're thinking of spending on 'pimpin ur mota' towards some English lessons. Far more beneficial IMO.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I would advise putting the money you're thinking of spending on 'pimpin ur mota' towards some English lessons. Far more beneficial IMO.

pmsl its rude but funny.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
wont you get loads of glare from the shiny dashboards ??? hence rally/track/sports cars having matt or flocked finish on the dash to reduce glare ?

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
go for the neons blood ...will look well mashed .but make sure they are the flashing ones finkin they called strobe ..plaster da car wiv emm. had ma scootey done in em wiv a sub an everyfin was wiked.
Dats me blood ...Out,

54 1.2 dynamique
go for the neons blood ...will look well mashed .but make sure they are the flashing ones finkin they called strobe ..plaster da car wiv emm. had ma scootey done in em wiv a sub an everyfin was wiked.
Dats me blood ...Out,

shiteeee attempt at gettin laughs

PH1 172 Sport
Ne ideas on wat 2 do?

To remove the airbag there are a few simple steps that need to be followed.

1) Drive your car above 30mph preferably in an area with lots of lamposts or walls.
2) Violently turn the wheel towards a solid object eg a wall
3) Brace yourself
4) Now that the airbag has gone off rip it out
5) Remove the steering wheel
6) Replace the steering wheel with one of your choice
7) Get car repaired
8) Try not to crash again as next time your just going to hit your head on the wheel because some arse removed the airbag.

Please note that I take no responsibilty for any injuries caused in removing the airbag in this manner.

330Ci Sport Convertible
Buy readers wives, go for a drive in the countryside.

Stop and read magazine.

Voila White dash.