ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spraying dash

hey im goimng to look at spraying the interior of my car mainly the dash etc.. not sure on the colopurs i should use tho?my cars dark blue exterior and inside ive got silver gear knob, pedals and floor m8s and blue neons so the colours have got 2 go with them any ideas?thinkin dark blue in some areas but want a lighter colour to go with it would cream be good?

sounds cool, but cold (if you know what i mean) im not a huge fan of sprayed int, as i like a more warmy feel.

But blue, with silver for inserts ( like the silver bits on dymaniques)

But dark blue could look very cool!

yer like the sound of dark blue with bits of silver. i wasnt a fan of spraying the inside but i had a look at the max power haynes manual and that looked cool so thought i might look at it

did cross my mind but got the impressionm this could be quite expensive or is that just me not having a clue lol!?!

yer too keen either on that although it might have looked better on a blue car not sure think a dark blue would be ok what you think?

yer its got alot to do with matching the colours.

Well not sure how much you need, it comes 128cm wide, and you can get it as cheap as £35 a meter (at car shows or ebay), so if you got 2 meters, would do everything you need to do, its easy(ish) to work with, feels great!, avaliable in loads of colours

But yes buy it from the uk distrbuter and youl pay £85 + per meter!!

and that way youll have perfect dash matts making sound stageing potentially better and easiier to get right (stops bouncing waves)

im spraying all the trims in mine black and red. my cars red tho.

i would go for a darkish blue if i had a blue car.