ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spraying springs

Audi TT 3.2 V6
just bought some lowering springs and theyre nasty red....anybody know how hard it is to spray? and is it just a case of normal spray paint over the springs or does it need to be a special kind?

ta, russ

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i got some 60mm spax from R20GRC. will uprate the shocks later on in the year to take the abuse of 60mm lol.

might leave the springs as they are, my insurance is up for renewal in about 2-3months (with tesco atm) so will declare them then when i change company as tesco are expensive for any mods

Chocolate Bar™
you'll need to get em powdercoated or they'll crack. You can try hammerite, but dont think its flexable enough

1997 Mk1 Megane 2.0 16v
i dont know if powder coating will work, because the final finsih is vv hard yeah, but i dont know if its flexible enough

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol its an insurance thing till my policies up, thinkin ill just put them on red for a couple of months n chance it till its renewal time