ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spraying

Sorry kev is Klimillard who posted earlier, he knows a bloke in Sandy who has done a few feature cars, its only about 40mins away from you as well.

Yeah mate you live in near my area.

You want to try Street Specials or (KustomWorx as they are now). they are in Sandy which shouldnt be to far from you. They are the bollox and have know done loads of feature cars. There number is 01767691400.

When i got work done they where cheap but they had just started out. I have know heard that they charge quite a lot. I would phone them up and get a quote then say you have had cheaper quotes and haggle with them, Must say there work is very good.

If not i have a mate who is very cheap as he works in the evening from home( he has the oven etc and all thats needed) He is very good and is dirt cheap. He is in a village called Newport which is a little further for you but still not far. Its about 5miles from the Duxford turnoff of the M11

Sorry i didnt put my mates number due to im not sure if he will want his mob going out over the internet. PM me if you want it.