ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Well Christmas was spent in Germany this year and instead of the usual exchange of pressies Kerstin and I decided to put the money towards a couple of days and night in Berlin, post all the family stuff.

Anyway here are a few shots from Berlin taken in the evening.....no tripod meant the 30mm stayed glued to the camera......

4228347146_f3156f3549_b.jpg

4227577015_5138abd9ba_b.jpg

4227576825_1379204a92_b.jpg

4228346456_4b8dfd1198_b.jpg

4228346242_d9acb84744_b.jpg

4228345960_aa0fe12bef_b.png

4227576287_2a37f3df78_b.jpg

Hope you like and all had a great Christmas.

Cheers

Paul

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ja ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, danke. ;):)

Lovely shots Paul, looks like a great city (although the markets remind me of Manchester tbh!). Which 30mm is this - Sigma 1.4?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Love Germania, lived there for 6yrs with the forces!

Was it only Berlin you visited?

Is the war still on in Berlin? :p

Nice shots, nicely done with fast glass & no tripod.

Lol! Cheers Gaz, I think my perfect location would be somewhere near Munich - close to the Alps.

Ja ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, danke. ;):)

Lovely shots Paul, looks like a great city (although the markets remind me of Manchester tbh!). Which 30mm is this - Sigma 1.4?

Not bad Ian! After 4 years I am trying to make more of an effort given my better half is German and speaks perfect English!

Berlin - first time I've been and have to say I really like, although barely touched the surface in 36 hours. Fantastic architecture, atmosphere and fanscinating history.

Yeah Sigma 30mm f1.4, I haven't used it for a while, it's been playing second or third fiddle for a while, however it did a great job.

Love Germania, lived there for 6yrs with the forces!

Was it only Berlin you visited?

Yeah I am a big fan, we flew into Berlin, albeit were visiting relatives near Hamburg....however rubbish flights connection from the UK meant flying to Berlin was better for logistics.....that was until -12 degrees, snow and autobahn....

Ian

Focus TDCi
Not bad Ian! After 4 years I am trying to make more of an effort given my better half is German and speaks perfect English!

Berlin - first time I've been and have to say I really like, although barely touched the surface in 36 hours. Fantastic architecture, atmosphere and fanscinating history.

Yeah Sigma 30mm f1.4, I haven't used it for a while, it's been playing second or third fiddle for a while, however it did a great job.

I got an A* back in my GCSE's (which already seems waaay too long ago..). I've forgotten quite a bit of it now, which is a shame as I'd love to be fluent in it. Used to have a German assistant teacher called Kerstin as well lol. Seems that they drop the ß's (woo I still remember the keyboard shortcuts ha) a lot more than they used to.

I was very tempted by the Sigma, looks to be an extremely capable lens. :)

I got an A* back in my GCSE's (which already seems waaay too long ago..). I've forgotten quite a bit of it now, which is a shame as I'd love to be fluent in it. Used to have a German assistant teacher called Kerstin as well lol. Seems that they drop the ß's (woo I still remember the keyboard shortcuts ha) a lot more than they used to.

I was very tempted by the Sigma, looks to be an extremely capable lens. :)

Oooo you beat me with the * there Ian. I took it at A Level, and got an E LMAO. I did know a lot of German, I'd pick it up again if I spent a few months there I reckon.