ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spring advice

Stagecoach Ticket
ph1 is dropped on apex's atm and i really cannot stand the ride quality handles and looks well but i have to drive over 6 speed bumps on the way to uni and its driving me mad horrid springs.

What would be better from the following

same springs - performance shocks

Eibach sportlines

Standard springs

Eiback sportlines - performance shocks

Coilovers

Purely on ride quality and cost basis as its only a road car

J

Sportlines on standard shocks are awesome, never tried them on uprated dampers so cannot comment.

Only problem is they hardly lower it, 20mm max. If they went another 10mm they'd be bob on.

Stagecoach Ticket
Right will buy some cheap standard springs for the winter then chuck some sportlines on next summer apex should be shot for the quality or there springs tbh

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
I Have to say the Eibach Pro-kit on the Ph1 is nothing short of amazing. I have to drop packages off every morning and negotiate those horrible plastic speed bumps and it takes them effortlessly.
I think the Sportline kit would work almost as well but sometimes an extra 10mm of suspension travel can make all the difference.