ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spring Clean + New Yokohama Advan Neova AD08r Shoes !

Renaultsport RS 200
Thought I would share this!

- Akropovic Evolution Exhaust System + Remap
- Lowered on H&R's Front + Back
- Custom Vinyls

IMG_1475_zpse35d74cc.jpg

IMG_1474_zpscb6c5d8f.jpg

IMG_1473_zpsf85e505b.jpg

IMG_1476_zpsd8d8b21b.jpg

IMG_1477_zps5d9b7638.jpg

IMG_1290_zps22a5acfc.jpg

IMG_1482_zps5b349a98.jpg

IMG_1481_zpsae4955a7.jpg

Regards
Phil

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
With the above.. The smaller subtle bits aren't too bad but the bonnet and roof kill it for me personally!

Hero choice on the exhaust though!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Car looks great and I really like the red on the front and rear end, but not so much on the bonnet, not on the roof, and definitely not on the skirts.

And I've got to agree with Kyle - lose the C L I O badge from the rear.

Apart from that it looks fantastic, and I bet the AD08Rs improve the handling no end. How happy are you with the Akrapovic? Massively? :)

Renaultsport RS 200
Car looks great and I really like the red on the front and rear end, but not so much on the bonnet, not on the roof, and definitely not on the skirts.

And I've got to agree with Kyle - lose the C L I O badge from the rear.

Apart from that it looks fantastic, and I bet the AD08Rs improve the handling no end. How happy are you with the Akrapovic? Massively? :)

Yeah just this min ordered some adhesive remover. Reg Akro exhaust, although mighty expensive, totally worth the sound, exhaust pops and increase in power/torques in my opinion.

Regards

Phil

Suzuki Jimny
Isn't this the one that had the stickers put on by a Renault dealer and marked up as a 'special edition'?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Looks good, certainly not bad. If it was mine though the red would go from the roof, bonnet and skirts. Exhaust is amazing too!

Bonnet and roof are awful.

The lower striping I think looks "ok" if that's your thing. If it were mine it'd be all black but its not. ;) :D

S4 Avant
There isn't a single exhaust out there that could you such a dull sound for any more money. Massively dreary.