ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

squeaking noise when sudden movement

anyone experienced a squeaking noise when jerking from a standstill quickly - or when i have the breaks on and people get out of the car.

thought it was suspension, but really not sure....

cheers

just re-read - jerking from a standstill quickly sounds like something out of a soft p**n mag...............not that ive ever read one of those!!!!!!!well, not soft p**n anyway;)

Bumder With A Buffer

I have had this problem with my valver and it was to do with the rear brakes. maybe handbrake not tight enough or worn rar brakes or even the rear caliper sticking??????

Mk2 172

Never had people in my 172...they are all too scared.

I used to get a squeak in my 1.4rt 8v (M - 95) when I pulled away but was told that it was the engine mount or breaks binding. Did it in 1st and 2nd.

Suspension creaked a bit when people got out.

Softcore p**n is nothing to be ashamed of. If you get married you will find out how useful it can be.

Martin,

I have the same problem. squeaking noise when getting in and out of the car.

took it to the dealer, they say its normal. Fcuking useless dealers.

They are fcuking useless arent they!!!!!! I posted before, but not sure if you saw - you are based in oz arent you? where abouts?

Yeah Martin,

Im in Brissy, only 2 dealers up here, went to both of them...crap service from both.

You based in Sydney mate?